addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Milwaukee Graphic Design/Adobe Users Meetup Group Message Board › RSVP for Upcoming User Group Meeting

RSVP for Upcoming User Group Meeting

Kevin S.
KStohlmeyer
Milwaukee, WI
Hi All,
First thank you for the RSVPs we have "sold out" in record time!
Second, since this is a joint meeting with the InDesign User Group and our Adobe User Group, I would ask that you please (please!) only register with one group not both or you will be taking up two spaces. If you have RSVP to both groups, please cancel one to open up a space for someone else. This also means if you are planning on bringing a guest, make sure you have already added your +1 to your registration. We are at standing room only for this one (yay!).
Lastly, and I cannot stress this enough. The building's doors lock at 6pm. The only way in or out of the building after 6 pm will be the Michigan Street Entrance and the elevator located therein. This is not something up for question or creative ways into the building. This is a secured bank building and we have been asked to make sure that all attendees stay in the Galleria floor area. Again, we want to make a good impression for our host- U.S. Bank.
Thanks for your help and I'm looking forward to seeing you at the event.

Kevin