addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Milwaukee Graphic Design/Adobe Users Meetup Group Message Board › Had a great time tonight

Had a great time tonight

A former member
Post #: 1
I never realized how effective Meetup.Com actually is, until after joining yesterday, and coming to the Olive Pit tonight. Great networking opportunities. Dare I say better than Craigslist? I will definitely be attending the next session. Tonight was great insight into Milwaukee's design scene.

Thank you Tiffany, David, and Kevin for organizing all of it, and of course for the pizza.