Selenium testing is notorious for being slow. In this Meetup session we'll look at some simple ways to make Selenium testing a little faster.
We'll try to keep the scope limited so that those who want to bring their laptop and follow along can do so.
- Meet and Greet, refreshments
- Sponsors and Announcements
- Demo and Workshop
- Next time on Selenium KC Meetup
Github project: https://github.com/seleniumkc/seleniumkc-speedup
- Java (at least jdk 8+) (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html)
- Google Chrome (https://www.google.com/chrome/)
- Eclipse (https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/oomph/epp/oxygen/R2/eclipse-inst-win64.exe)
- M2Eclipse Plugin (http://www.eclipse.org/m2e/)
- IntelliJ (https://www.jetbrains.com/idea/download/)
- Git (https://git-scm.com/downloads ) (optional)
- ChromeDriver ("https://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/chromedriver/downloads")