addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Milwaukee Web Professionals Message Board › The Power of market-targeted video on websites...

The Power of market-targeted video on websites...

David L.
user 14363681
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 1
Across the board stats continue to show that video is the greatest catalyst for conversion on websites--not to mention its huge impact on branding...some stats show a 400% greater rate than static text on sites. Why? People like to watch video and they engaed at a different emotional and mental level through video. But how many web designers have no real idea of how to properly use video on a website to maximize its awesome potential? Also, how many Milwaukee web designers offer their clients this tool as a standard component in their websites. I have looked at the market and very few designers even mention video services in their list of offerings to customers! This is, no doubt, because designers are not necessarily video producers...more specifically--not market-targeted video producers. Web design companies don't have the equipment/personnel/training to shoot-edit-produce any video at all and the client is left to bring the video to them...often times, not very good video at that. I am looking to inspire the Milwaukee web design community to reach a new level in understanding and implementing video for their clients as a full service option. I have developed a strategy based on simple web marketing principles, common sense and affordability that can make web video a standard through out this community and I would like to share it at a meetup...any thoughts or comments?