addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MoDev LA - Mobile Developers Message Board › Telecommute Lead iOS Developer Opportunity

Telecommute Lead iOS Developer Opportunity

Evelina Z.
user 8230396
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 10
Hello Everyone,

I have a 100% telecommute Lead iOS Developer opportunity. It is a full time, salaried position and if anyone is interested then I can share more details. Brief description of the position is below. If interested please contact me directly at evelina@qconnects.com or 310-988-4949.

Day-to-day responsibilities include:
Design and develop a highly intuitive interface that provides a high degree of utility without sacrificing simplicity. Develop innovative features and solutions that enhance and extend our core product Manage development of products and tools as our team grows. Provide accurate estimates for development projects and tasks.

Thanks

Evelina