The MODX Bug Hunt is an international event where we squash as many MODX bugs as possible. The MODX issue tracker has the odd tendency to rise to a huge number every now and then. As loyal MODX users, we give it a healthy kick once in a while to keep it on a healthy level. The past two successful Bug Hunts have left our integrators with lots to do! This Bug Hunt will focus on testing the Pull Requests of the previous two bug hunts and get those new features into the core!
We are looking for sponsors in order to offer our participants prizes. Please contact us, if you want to support this effort!
The MODX Bug Hunt takes place on modxbughunt.com and in the #modxbughunt channel on the modx.org slack channel.
What to expect:
- That amazing feeling of being part of the MODX community.
- Prizes! Yes, besides getting major thanks from the whole community, you can also win prizes for testing pull requests and getting them merged.
- Live stream from the Snow Up Meetup in Switzerland, hosted by Pixmill
- You can join us in Switzerland or work remotely from your own office or home.
- Scoreboard on modxbughunt.com
- Unique badges, to be awarded after the hunt.
For more event and schedule information, please go to https://www.modxbughunt.com/