We are delighted to invite you to an exciting MobileMonday event discussing one of the hottest topics today: How to get your app funded? There are many strategies, and it's definitely not "one size fits all" - some apps may need massive support from VCs, other may use Angel money at first or start in an accelerator, and some may go for a smaller play and sustain themselves.
Hear from investors from all across the spectrum and from entrepreneurs who gof funding in the various ways.
The event is sponsored by AppCampus (http://www.appcampus.fi/), an initiative granting 20K-70K Euros to selected app developers launching their app first on Windows Phone. We have a special guest coming from Finland to share the plan details with us! (Paolo is also taking meetings with app developers - register here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHBEczU5NkZSMU5oaTIyWWNDZlNGSXc6MA#gid=0))
18:30 - 19:15: Gathering and Networking
19:15 - 19:35: Paolo Borella, Director, AppCampus
19:35 - 20:00: Investors Panel: A VC, Angel, Accelerator and others share their experience and talk about funding strategies for mobile app companies
* Eran Wagner, General Partner, Gemini
* Leonard Frankel, Business Development Manager, Plarium
* Yuval Tal, Angel Investor and Founder of Payoneer
* Paolo Borella, Director, AppCampus
* Nadav Trenter Moser, Co-Founder, Mimoona
20:00 - 20:25: Entrepreneurs Panel: Entrepreneurs who went in the different funding routes share their experiences and refine their lessons.
* Zohar Levkovitz, Co-Founder, Amobee (Acquired by SingTel)
* Gil Dudkiewicz, CEO, StartApp
* Ofir Beigel, Co-Founder, Weesh
* Efrat Barit, Co-Founder & CEO, Ringbow
* David Kalmanson, Founder, InfiApps
20:25 - 21:30: Networking continues!
Sponsored by: AppCampus (http://www.appcampus.fi)
Hosted by Microsoft Israel R&D Center (http://www.microsoft.com/Israel/rnd/index.html)
Media Sponsor: Newsgeek (http://www.newsgeek.co.il)