addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Montana GIS and Geospatial Message Board Geospatial Discussion Forum › ESRI Dev Summit registration to trade

ESRI Dev Summit registration to trade

Andrew R.
user 117747812
Bozeman, MT
Post #: 1
Hello,

I won a registration for the ESRI Dev Summit, March 10-13 in Palm Springs, CA, but I am not interested in attending. ($825 value). I would be interested in trading the registration for some GIS development help. Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks.

Andy Rahn
Rahn Land, Inc
Bozeman, MT
406-580-6882
andy@rahnland.com
www.rahnland.com