UPDATE 2: Program updated with a second presentation
• 18:30 Mingle: A chance to meet and chat with other Elixir enthusiasts before the presentations start. Grab a bite to eat.
• 19:00 Welcome
• 19:05 "Introducing Leex annd Yeec" by Nicolas Boisvert. Explain their use cases and how to create a lexer generator and a parser generator through Elixir from the erlang librairies.
• 19:25 Break
• 19:35 "Dispatch, a quick overview of neat Elixir features" by Rémi Prévost. Let’s dig into the source code of an Elixir application and take a look at a few interesting Elixir features: behaviours, Mox and Agent.
• 19:50 Open Announcements: Would you like to introduce yourself to the group and what you hope to learn? Are you a company looking to hire an Elixir developer? Please share!
• 20:00 Finish: See you in May!
We are looking for presenters. Please have a look at our playbook and see which format would suite you. https://github.com/montrealelixir/playbook/blob/master/guides/presentations.md
Program to be added soon.