What we're about
As a member of this group, you will learn real tactics and strategies for using the internet to grow your small business.
When it comes to marketing on the interwebs, your website has one of two purposes:
1) As a Lead Generation tool (that you can follow up with on the phone or by email etc)
2) As an ecommerce site, to sell your products directly from your site.
What goal you have depends on what type of business you are running, but whichever it is, this group is for you if:
- You don’t have the slightest clue what you are doing when it comes to internet marketing, BUT you are open to learning.
- You don’t yet have a website, but would like one, and would like to know how to get one made.
- You do have a website, but can’t get any traffic to it.
- You are getting traffic, but you can’t get any leads or sales (you have no conversions) - You would like to meet other people who are making money online (and are willing to share what they are doing)
- You have heard of the whole ‘social media trend’ and how marketing your business on sites like Facebook can be very powerful but you don’t know how to do it.
- You are successfully generating leads and making sales online, and would love to share your strategies with others who are also getting great results, so you can all benefit.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) “Who is the Organizer of this group?”
That would be me, Kathy Pop, a 3rd generation Entrepreneur & G.O.A.T ( Geek Of All Trades) with over 40 years experience.
I believe in keeping things simple and affordable. There are many awesome free tools out there that can certainly help you stay focused & on track, automate tasks, help you be more productive. I also believe in working with what you've got- in time, budget, and resources. Start small & thing BIG.
2) “Why have you created this group?”
There are 3 reasons for forming this group:
- Some of the best ideas have come from a mastermind (a small group that shares ideas). There are a lot of internet marketers in San Antonio who would love to meet others who ‘speak their language’, but up until now, have never had.
- I love teaching. At each meet up, we will teach a new internet marketing strategy (eg Facebook pay per click, writing an automated email follow-up etc, share free tools) I also plan to record some of these sessions and share them with my own list and with members that attended live.
- I would like to offer people quality information that actually works. Anything you learn in this group is proven to work and you should be able to leave with a definite actionable plan you can implement after you leave.
– I will only share what has worked for myself and for my friends. This is unlike some groups out there, where there’s usually someone up on stage who’s never made money online in his life, talking as if he has (usually to sell their ‘make money online’ course). I am a business own, just like you, struggling with many of the same issues you are.
3) How many people usually show up?
To be honest, so not too many. This group was fairly inactive when I stepped up as Organizer, but I hope to turn that around in time. But small can be good because it means you will get a lot more 1-on-1 attention if you need it, and we can keep things very informal. Eg. You can bring along your laptop and get individual attention, or show the group what you are working on.
4) How long do the Meetups usually go for?
Generally around 2 hours. We can meet around 6:30 pmpm and likely finish 8:30ish. But you are welcome to leave early or stay later, it’s entirely up to you.
5) Does it cost anything to attend?
Nope, 90% of the meetups are free and we intend to keep it that way. Full disclaimer- there will be a few low-cost ones for those who seriously want to see massive growth in their businesses in a shorter amount of time. We all know that when you have an investment in something, people plan on getting their money's worth.
6) What if I don’t know anything about internet marketing – Am I still welcome to come?
Absolutely. Most people who attend are just starting out so don’t feel like you have to be some internet marketing geek to be a member. The more diversified the group is, the more WE ALL will benefit from it. So folks of all skills, talents, and knowledge are welcomed here.
7) Do I need to participate, or can I just watch?
It’s up to you. If you just want to watch, that’s fine, of course. But if you really want to get the most of these events then asking questions/sharing comments, joining the conversation, is what will really help your business soar to new heights.
8) How do I know when the next meetup is being held – Where are those details?
Just bookmark this site right now. As long as you check back every few days, you will see where and when the next meetup is.
Also you can join as a member, it’s free! Then you will get an email as soon as we announce the times and locations of the next meetup.
We only have one rule:
Please don’t use these meetings to pitch your business. You are welcome to tell others what you do of course, but there is a huge difference between self-promotion and being so aggressive about it that it scares off our new members ;D You will make a MUCH greater impression on them if you simply ask how you can help them to grow their business or share a simple tip that had worked very well for you.
That’s about it. If you are still reading, then you are obviously interested in learning about this stuff. So why not come along to our next meetup? Who knows? You could get one idea that increases your bottom line by 20% this year, or you could meet someone you end up doing a JV with.
But you will only know if you show up.
See you there,
PS Enter your email address to stay connected for updates about future gatherings (https://toptierhomebusiness.leadpages.net/san-antonio-meetup/).