addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 3
Need more meetups on Sunday, some of us work on Saturdays and during the week. Is this site for retirees? just sayin....
Glenn (.
user 11240134
Zebulon, NC
Post #: 23
We have posted several Sunday Meetups in the past and have a discussion about a ongoing Sunday meetup. We do have a few Semi-retired people on here and several RETAIL people that work weekends and have weekdays off so we post to their days off..... With that said the Sunday Breakfast at Mcleans has been a nice showing and we are planning another soon so keep an eye out...... In closing we encourage you to post rides and we will help if needed....As of now we have a group of about 7 that post rides and would like more input.....
A former member
Post #: 4
I work retail and am off Thursdays and Sundays...it kinda sucks. Usually Robert and I take off on the bike by ourselves, especially thursdays. But sometimes it would be nice to meetup with others and ride.
Glenn (.
user 11240134
Zebulon, NC
Post #: 24
Yea I worked 25 years of that s...t lol we ride alot on Thursdays I will try to hit ya up on the next Thursday ride.. we dont post all of them... If you hit the page for a suggested ride on a thursday we may could join ya... look forward to meeting you all ..... Go to top of home page and hit Suggest a meetup and it will come up on SUGGESTED then it will take 3 to post it....