addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 55
I am sad today. I knew it was time with my eyesight, etc.; but I am going to miss the motorcycle. I put it on Craig's List last week, and today it is gone. Sorry, I will not be able to ride with you guys anymore; but I always said that when I finally give it up, I would glance up at heaven, and thank God, that he has kept me safe, on all those rides short and long, and all those miles !!!
Kent K.
3fan4vr
Winston Salem, NC
Post #: 92
Sorry to hear this. :(