addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Pittsburgh MINI Cooper Meetup Group Message Board › Paintless dent repair? (hail damage)

Paintless dent repair? (hail damage)

Amber S.
amberback
Delmont, PA
Post #: 2
Does anyone know any good paintless dent repair guys? Preferably somewhere around Latrobe/Greensburg or Murrysville areas. I've discovered from hail damage on my MINI's roof. :(
Branto
user 10011141
New Kensington, PA
Post #: 1
Guys, I need this done, too on the back quarter of my MINI.

Gots to look good for the VGP this summersmile
Think if we got a group together we can work a discount?
Amber S.
amberback
Delmont, PA
Post #: 3
I was looking at taking it to these guys who have a shop set up in Latrobe right now. http://showcars1.com/...­

I'm also looking into having it done at MOTD, http://www.denttricks...­ will be there.
Matthew W.
user 14566429
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 1
Does anyone know any good paintless dent repair guys? Preferably somewhere around Latrobe/Greensburg or Murrysville areas. I've discovered from hail damage on my MINI's roof. :(

Amber, i live in Greensburg and i have a friend that owns a small collision center and has a guy that does paintless dent removal. I can give u his number if u still are looking. He is actually located in Youngwood along 119 headed out of youngwood towards new stanton.
Denny N.
user 13498717
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 3
When MINI was the 2004 Marque of the PVGP there was a fellow in the vendor area that was "Three Rivers Dent". I had a dent in my driver's side front fender, was talking to him about it and thought I was a non-believer or at least skeptical about the ability to make it look "new" with this process. He had a dark blue BMW 3 Series under his canopy, he picked up a ball-peen hammer and whacked the hood, leaving a good sized dent. He started working the dent using various shaped rods and in less than a half hour had it worked out and it looked like "new". I immediately ran over to the MINI site, took my MINI to him and sure enough he did a fantastic job.
His name is Justin Huffman, if you Google Three Rivers Dent you will get some responses, his main contact appears to be through Twitter which I am not familiar with. I received a "could not connect" error when I tried to go to the Three Rivers Dent web site.

There is also a scratch and dent repair on Route 51 South, I do not know the business name.
Hope to see you Sunday at the BRMSCC event.

Denny
Amber S.
amberback
Delmont, PA
Post #: 6
Thanks guys. I never did get them fixed... maybe in the future. Good to know there are some good guys out there. I got a quote from someone for $250 who said he's worked on MINIs before and the roof is a tough place to do... But he was one of the out of state guys and was leaving at the end of the week so I didn't get it done.

Personally, I can't see them unless I stand on my tip toes and the sun is hitting them just right.