addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Pittsburgh MINI Cooper Meetup Group Message Board › 2005 Mini Cooper S w/59K Miles, Dark Silver with Black

2005 Mini Cooper S w/59K Miles, Dark Silver with Black

Justin B.
jussnb
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 1
I am selling my 2005 Mini Cooper S located in Pittsburgh, PA. The car is Dark Silver with a Black roof & mirrors. The interior is black leatherette with a black headliner.

There are a little over 58,500 miles on the odometer and the car is in excellent shape, both cosmetically and mechanically. It has never been an accident, and there is no bodywork or paintwork. I am the second owner and bought it from the original owner in Florida, so it hasn't been subjected to harsh Pittsburgh winters. The car has been an absolute joy to own and a blast to drive, but circumstances dictate that I buy something bigger. My next vehicle purchase is already lined up, so I'm looking to sell the car in the next week or two. I have the clean title in hand.

The car is equipped with the following options:

-Panoramic roof
-Premium package (Multifunction steering wheel, Panoramic sunroof, Automatic Air Conditioning A/C
-Sport package (Dynamic stability control, Fog lamps, Xenon headlamps)
-Cockpit Chrono Gauge Pack (Oil pressure, Oil temperature, and On board computer)
-17" Premium web spoke wheels
-CD player with Aux input
-Rubber floor mats & trunk mat

The belt tensioner was replaced last month, and I also installed a K&N Typhoon air intake, but kept the factory airbox. Last year, I installed the Madness Motorworks Strut Tower Reinforcement Plates, a new supercharger pulley belt, and an Alta Lightened Crank Pulley. The car has never been tracked or abused in any way. The tires (all-season, high performance) still have plenty of tread left. The car runs great and handles great.

The price is $12,500. Call or TXT me at 412-337-0256 for more details