addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Pittsburgh MINI Cooper Meetup Group Message Board › mini takes the states

mini takes the states

rich k.
user 96833492
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 1
lois and i are going
start in cleveland end boston
is anyone else going
Amber S.
amberback
Delmont, PA
Post #: 37
we'll probably at least go up to Cleveland for the day... I'm waiting for them to put out the schedule of events at each stop to decide if we'll go any farther.
colin
user 28867762
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 1
Good morning. I am planning on going from Cleveland to Boston. I plan to peel off in Connecticut and visit my mom over the weekend.