addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Pittsburgh MINI Cooper Meetup Group Message Board › New Organizer for Motoring the 'Burgh!

New Organizer for Motoring the 'Burgh!

A former member
Well, it has come to a point with Motoring the 'Burgh that I have felt the need to step down as the Organizer of the group. I will be staying on as a Co-Organizer and still trying to stay as involved as I can be. Josh and Danielle will be taking over with the Organizer position and bringing with them a lot of excitement for the MINI family!

I have really enjoyed starting up the group, but have recently found myself to be swamped to a point which could cause the group to suffer. I'm sure you will find Josh's enthusiasm for the group to be a much needed boost of energy as we come into the spring and summer! He has a lot of motivation to see through some of the great ideas that the group has come up with, and I think they will bring a lot of momentum as we move forward and try to build a relationship with a sponsor and pound the street to find new members. (which, if anyone wants any business cards that we hit local mini's with, let me know!)

For anyone that would like to get in touch with me, please feel free to do so, as I will still be as involved as possible.

I hope to see some of the newer faces at some of the upcoming events!