addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mountain Stitchers Message Board › NEW! Membership DUES!!!

NEW! Membership DUES!!!

A former member
Hi Stitchers!
I hope you're having a *SUPER* weekend!
Effective immediately, Sisters in Stitches will now cost every member $5.00 a year. You may not be aware that meetup charges us to have a meetup group. I have spent hundreds of dollars on meetup fees for running the group for the past three years and am now asking you to help defray the fee. Most of you are a part of other meetup groups and know that meetup fees are a common practice.
To pay your dues, please log on to your meetup account and go to the Sisters in Stitches page. You will see on the left side there is now an icon for paying dues. Click on that icon and follow the instructions.

• You will not be able to RSVP to newly scheduled events without paying your meetup dues.

• We are NOT able to accept cash or checks and you can NOT pay us at a meetup.

• Please note there are no refunds for any reason.

Let me know if you have questions! This is new for me too.
Thank you for recognizing that our group has value!

hearts!
Erica
A former member
Post #: 3
Oh, sweet woman!
You should not have had to pay from your own pocket for something that so many of us are receiving value for. I'm happy to chip in. Thanks so much for letting us help!
LisaRose

A former member
Post #: 112
Thank you LisaRose! Our active members seem to agree with you! biggrin
A former member
Post #: 21
smile I'm happy to help out Erica! You're the best!!