EVERYONE THINK DRY THOUGHT!!!
If it drys out we will ride!
Bring some food and beverages to share for after the ride!
1. This is an unsupported ride, which means that you should have experience on a mountain bike (on dirt single track with roots and rocks and stuff). You should be prepared to fix your bike, find your way back to the parking lot, and ride solo if it comes to that. This ride will not have a dedicated "sweeper." If you're worried about riding alone, think about bringing a friend or posting a note on the site before the ride.
2. If you don't know the trail, you should carry a map or directions. http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks/cct/downloads/lakeffxtrailmap.pdf
3. A helmet is required, and we strongly encourage you to bring a cell phone and water.
4. You should have a bike tool, pump, and spare tubes — and of course know how to use them
5. Please drink responsibly. Metro is easily accessible from this location.