addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Paris Movie Junkies Message Board › Impossible to register to Alain Garel lessons at filmotheque paris

Impossible to register to Alain Garel lessons at filmotheque paris

user 13497474
Paris, FR
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,

This is indicated as a meetup for tomorrow evening, yet i cannot subscribe to it.­

Good evening !
user 13497474
Paris, FR
Post #: 2
For info, Mehdi just answered me that this was not an event, just a notice hence no need to register to it.

I cannot write it on the notice itself, so i am writing here that i will be going there tomorrow, and probably be holding a photo slingbag.

Good evening