addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Movie Meetup Group Message Board › Call for support for Graduation Film

Call for support for Graduation Film

Eleanor
ellacy
London, GB
Post #: 9
Dear filmmakers,

My name is Eleanor and I am currently studying my MA in Filmmaking in Goldsmiths University. We are in pre-production for our graduation film "3.0" which we will be shooting in October.

As we all know, making a movie even if it's a short film is not an easy task. For this film, we are to cover the entire production cost ourselves. Even though each of us in the team are putting in a few hundred pounds into the project, we are still lack of a bit more to cover the basic production costs. These funds are to be used to cover the travel expenses, food and locations hire. Therefore we have put up our pitch to call for support from friends, family and the general public.

Please visit: http://www.sponsume.c...­

On the website, you would be able to see our project overview and how these funds will be spent is explained. Please support us in any way you can. Donations starts from GBP5. Every little helps!

Many thanks for your time and all help is much appreciated! Please help us make a good film!!

Eleanor