addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Movie Meetup Group Message Board › Japanese Classic

Japanese Classic

Richard F
user 2543752
London, GB
Post #: 64
There is a showing of Shohei Imamura's The Eel on at The Barbican on Sunday at 4pm. Does anyone fancy going? I've booked one ticket but let me know and I'll book more.

Richard
A former member
Post #: 8
Barbican?

You do know there's no popcorn there? tongue
Richard F
user 2543752
London, GB
Post #: 67
You do know you can watch a film without eating popcorn. At least it is not as bad as the NFT, where they stopped me drinking some water from a plastic bottle. They are so up their own buttocks.

The Barbican has a nice screen with comfortable seats. Sound is not the best but I'm looking forward to the screening of Eel.

Richard