addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Movie Meetup Group Message Board › New Event: London Movie Meetup- Sunday 8th October!

New Event: London Movie Meetup- Sunday 8th October!

Gabriel
gabrieldasilva
Group Organizer
London, GB
Announcing a new event for The London Movie Meetup Group!

What: London Movie Meetup- Sunday 8th October!

When: Sunday, October 8, 4:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Event Description: Hi to everyone in the London Movie Meetup Group!!

OK, votes have been coming in for what film we're going to see, so thanks to all who put their choices forward!

So far the leader seems to be Volver, with Inconvenient Truth in second spot.
Since both these films are showing at the Curzon Soho, and since it has a bar etc, I think this will be a good time to officially scheduled the meetup.

Now, I can't find next week's times yet so I'm going with this week's but I'll be able to confirm with the cinema soon I hope, but Volver is currently showing at 4.30 at the Curzon, so I think the best time to meetup will be at 4.
If there are problems with Volver at 4.30, we can always hang around and see Inconvenient Truth at 7.

I'll wait around outside for the first people to show and then we can go inside and get a quick drink- I'll probably get there around 3.30.

I'd suggest for everyone to book their ticket in advance.
The box office number is 0870 756 4620.
I'll be calling as soon as my credit card is up to it!!
I'll be wearing my usual bondage trousers and all black so if you see a dodgey looking quasi-goth boy waiting outside, its probably not somebody who's wandered around from Soho its probably me and you're probably the first person there!
We'll go up to the bar on the Mezanine level so that's the place to meet!
I'll also give those who RSVP my mobile number in case anybody gets lost/dalayed or can't find us.

The address of the Curzon is:
99 Shaftesbury Avenue London W1D 5DY
Its pretty easy to find.
Closest underground stations are Piccadilly Circus or Leicester Square, buses that go by are 19, 14 and 38.
I'll let you know if there are any problems with booking etc.
Hope as many as possible can make it and that people will stick around for a drink/discuss afterwards.
If anyone has any questions (or if you really, really want to see a different film!) drop us a mail.

See ya later
Gabriel

Learn more and RSVP here:
http://movies.meetup....­