addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Movie Meetup Group Message Board › Free month of Cineworld Unlimited

Free month of Cineworld Unlimited

Dave N.
natts
London, GB
Post #: 9
Brett said it would be OK to post this... I was discussing Cineworld's great Unlimited card with a few people tonight, which is £14.99/month (£17.99/month including their two West End cinemas) to see as many movies as you like, with:

• free online/telephone/app bookings,
  • up to 25% off food/drink
  • exclusive previews (we cardholders saw Life Of Pi 3D on Monday, at no extra cost, ten days before release), and
  • no 3D surcharge that is usually applicable, once you have had your card for at least a year

If you're interested, here's a code you can use to get an extra free month:

RAF-45XZ-19EH-83XA-86JZ

Enter this code when asked to enter a promo code on the online sign-up process. Providing you complete your introductory period, we will both gain an extra month membership. Terms and conditions apply.

http://www.unlimitedcineworld.com­

I've had my card since mid-2001, back when it was run by UGC Cinemas (who Cineworld bought out later on), and my record for use is 10 films in one month (during Oscars season one year, when it was £10.99/month, so it cost me £1.10 per film). I now pay the extra £3/month as their Haymarket and Shaftesbury Avenue cinemas sometimes have independent/foreign language films that aren't always on at my local Cineworld (West India Quay), and I'm sometimes nearby in the afternoons/early evenings so I can pop in for their mid-evening screenings.

Anyway, if you live near a Cineworld and go at least twice a month, I can't recommend it enough!