addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Movie Meetup Group Message Board › Portobello Film Festival

Portobello Film Festival

Sandra D.
SandeyDee
Hertford, GB
Post #: 267
Hi All!

you may be interested to know that the London Film Makers Maateup is holding a free screening of short films (including one of mine!) as part of this ears Portobello Film Festival.

It is being held at Inn On The Green in Ladbroke Grove. More info here:
http://filmind.meetup...­

I know it's a bit short notice, but try and get along if you can. For more information on the whole festival check out their website:
www.portobellofilmfestival.com

Did I mention that it's all free...? wink

Take care!
Sandey x