addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sacramento At The Movies Group Message Board › We Did It ...

We Did It ...

Rosemary
user 4336948
Group Organizer
Sacramento, CA
Hey movie lovers  -- hope its OK that I take a minute here to announce that Rod and I got married on June 24 -- hope you can come celebrate with us this Wed for a movie about finding happiness in a later stage of life:  "An Unfinished Song"  --  Wed, July 17 at 7:15 pm at Tower Theater -- hope to see you there!
This group has really meant alot to me all these years -- a feeling of community.  A community made up of people that I've come to know through their taste in film -- luckily I see some of you fairly often, most of you once in a great while, and others all I know is your name from the meetup site and yet it all feels like community.
Warmly,   Rosemary