addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Leeds Movie Fans Meetup Group Message Board › Possible Meetup ? - 'Me & You' in HPPH on the 16th Apr

Possible Meetup ? - 'Me & You' in HPPH on the 16th Apr

A former member
Post #: 8
Bernado Bertolucci, the creator of some of the headiest and most memorable European cinema of the late last century (The Conformist, Last Tango in Paris, The Dreamers), returns with his first film as director for nine years. Me and You is a sympathetic, youth-focused drama. Its subject is Lorenzo, a 14-year-old boy with too much time on his hands. After committing to a quiet week at home while pretending to be on a school trip, Lorenzo is alarmed when his bolshie and troubled half-sister Olivia arrives looking for a place to stay, claiming that the pair are, as in the Bowie song, ‘Space Oddities
Frankie
user 8204205
Group Organizer
Leeds, GB
Post #: 764
Oh well spotted that man. Scheduled cool