If you are a community leader, real estate developer, marketer, tourism professional, or business owner; if you are interested in the Great Miami River, our region's economic development, and creating regional partnerships, we look forward to seeing you at the 2019 Great Miami Riverway Summit, presented by The Troy Foundation.
We are welcoming Kaiti Jacobson, Manager of Industry Partnerships, from Colorado Tourism as this year's keynote speaker. With the participation of a new Regional Branding Task Force, the Colorado Tourism Office selected an internationally renowned place-branding agency, Destination Think!, to shape and brand new travel regions in 2018. Kaiti will talk us through this process and provide tips and insights into regional branding initiatives.
What’s on the agenda?
- Guest panels and expert speakers on tourism, recreation, and economic development
- Showcase of 2018 achievements and 2019 programs
- Learning how to bring the Riverway brand into your community, organization, or business
- Engaging in discussions on how to use and access the Great Miami River and its trails
- Lunch is provided thanks to The Troy Foundation
General Admission payments must be submitted through Eventbrite. No payments will be taken at the door. Contact Elizabeth [masked] if you require an invoice.
Tickets are $15.00 and available at Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2019-great-miami-riverway-summit-tickets-50278426126?aff=ehomecard