addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mindfulness Practice Community of Houston Message Board › spam from Marcia

spam from Marcia

Closed to new replies

Diana
user 6128920
New York, NY
I know that at least some members of the meetup received spam this morning from "Marcia". This link is about what Meetup.com is doing about it: http://meetupblog.mee...­

Also, I've changed the settings on the Mindfulness Practice Community of Houston so that any messages sent to the group have to be approved by me, which should prevent this from happening again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Diana