addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Ryan
TheBoldr
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 75
BRIAN LEDBETTER

Brian Ledbetter, who's been GMing like a bat out of hell lately reached his first GM-Star on the 21st of April!
Jason O.
user 16294201
Burnsville, MN
Post #: 48
Congrats Gents!
jon d.
user 38495792
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 6
I would like my key to the executive washroom, please.
Sven
Barrel_Rider
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 47
Whoo-hoo! Congrats to Jon on his first star.

And a big thanks to Jon for all the work he has done to make PFS at Tower Games such a success. He's the sole reason we have so many nicely printed maps and scenarios.
Ryan
TheBoldr
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 96
Whoo-hoo! Congrats to Jon on his first star.

And a big thanks to Jon for all the work he has done to make PFS at Tower Games such a success. He's the sole reason we have so many nicely printed maps and scenarios.

I don't see Jon's 1st start yet.

<_<

>_>
Sven
Barrel_Rider
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 48
That's because the Free RPG scenario hasn't been entered, yet.

I'll contact my local VC and have him get right on that. ;)
Sven
Barrel_Rider
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 71
Received my second star on June 30th, 2012. Averaging about eight tables of GMing every four weeks. love struck Shooting for a third star before the end of November.
Sven
Barrel_Rider
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 83
Congrats to Lars­ on receiving his first GM star! Keep up the good work.
Andy C.
user 16372461
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 80
Got my third at gen con, and Ryan is going on 4, and may get it before 1st of year.
jon d.
user 38495792
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 21
Soon I will know the secret handshake of the second star.