addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Ryan C. B.
user 55122702
Minneapolis, MN
Hey all, its that time of the month and I have a proper schedule hashed out through the end of August. As I mentioned in the past exchanges, volunteering is a huge boon to the community and the more volunteers we get, the fewer events each volunteer needs to be asked to GM rather than play. That's not to say GMing a bunch is bad; some folks actually like it behind the screen as much as or more than they do playing and you never know how you feel about it if you don't try. But I'd like to see us develop a solid rotation, and this is part of the process.

So, if you see something that interests you, head on over to the forum post (its going to be linked to all the event pages) or shoot me an email to let me know you're interested. If possible I'll get scenarios out to GMs in advance and GM volunteers are given preference when determining waitlisting.
-----

Saturday, July 20th

Event Coordinator: Ryan Blomquist

Table 1) Shades of Ice, Part II - Exiles of Winter
GM: Erica Loppanow

Table 2) Thornkeep - The Enigma Vaults (Part II of II) / Thornkeep - The Dark Menagerie (Part I of II)
GM: Ryan Blomquist

Saturday, July 27th

Table 1) Shades of Ice, Part III - Keep of the Huscarl King
GM:

Table 2) Thornkeep - The Dark Menagerie (Part II of II)

Saturday, August 3rd

Table 1) Way of the Kirin
GM: Jim Morrison

Table 2) The Devil We Know, Part I: Shipyard Rats
GM:

Saturday, August 10th

Table 1) Rivalry's End

Table 2) The Devil We Know, Part II: Cassomir's Locker
GM:

Saturday, August 17th (GEN CON!)
Event Coordinator:

Table 1)
GM:

Table 2)
GM:

Saturday, August 24th

Table 1) From Shore to Sea (Part I of II)

Table 2) The Devil We Know, Part III: Crypt of Fools
GM:

Saturday, August 31st

Table 1) From Shore to Sea (Part II of II)

Table 2) The Devil We Know, Part IV: Rules of the Swift
GM:
-----
Erica L
user 46710282
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
Here's what I'm able to do as far as GM'ing goes:

July 20 - I can definitely GM whatever needs to be GM'd. You can mark me down, if no one else wants to.
August 3 - I can also GM on this date if needed and no one else wants to.

I'll have to doublecheck about August 17th; I know we're having company over that weekend but I may be able to escape to do things. :)

All the rest of the weekends I think I have definite other plans that are not Pathfinder related, so I won't be attending.
Kjersten G.
user 93748862
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 5
I can help coordinate on August 17th if you need it.

I can also GM Rivalry's End if you need another table before August 14th.
I can GM We Be Goblins Too if you wanted to offer it again at some point, since I know a lot of people were gone for Con and Paizocon that weekend.
Jack B.
Silbeg
Osseo, MN
Post #: 27
If needed (and only if really needed), I could GM something on July 20... after I finish with Veteran's Vault at Tower. I only hesitate because I am already prepped to run that scenario (mostly), and am running Rivalry's End the next day at FFG.

Without too much trouble, I could do one of these (though I am using borrowed printouts for both, so don't have faction missions or chronicles). Also, could probably pull off something I have already run and have maps printed for, such as Way of the Kirin, Frostfur Captives, or The Many Fortunes of Grandmaster Torch.

I'll need to know ASAP if its needed. All I really know is that I need to be out of the house that evening! And, all that being said, I would probably rather play, but am volunteering if needed.
Sarah W.
user 90347472
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 7
I can GM Keep of the Huskarl King on july 27 if you still need a GM. Looks like there are enough waiting list people for another table.
Kjersten G.
user 93748862
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 14
Let me know if you need a GM for Way of the Kirin. smile
Sarah W.
user 90347472
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 9
I can GM Casomirs Locker Saturday the 10th.
Kjersten G.
user 93748862
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 23
Looking for GMs for Saturday August 17th!!

Anyone willing/able to GM Devil We Know Part III?

And anyone willing/able to GM another table? Possibly even a higher tier table (7-11)?

Reply here asap! We can't play if we don't have GMs. smile
Erica L
user 46710282
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 4
Looking for GMs for Saturday August 17th!!

Anyone willing/able to GM Devil We Know Part III?

And anyone willing/able to GM another table? Possibly even a higher tier table (7-11)?

Reply here asap! We can't play if we don't have GMs. smile
Looks like the Devil We Know Part 3 is scheduled for the following week? But at any rate, I can totally GM something. I'd prefer a lower level table, but whatever you need is cool. :)

EDIT: I lied, Devil We Know Part 4 is scheduled on the calendar for the 24th, so numero 3 would be this saturday, doh. Are you gonna put up the event on the meet up calendar here?
Sarah W.
user 90347472
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 10
I could GM the Devil We Know III, if you still need someone.