addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Sven
Barrel_Rider
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 198
Who loves to run Murder on the Throaty Mermaid? Any GMs out there have a particular love for running this scenario?

I have never played it nor ran it and I'd love to get a game of it under my belt before I undertake this complicated scenario.
Ryan
TheBoldr
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 204
Depending on when, I'd be willing to run it (it's hard, but not impossible).
Sven
Barrel_Rider
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 200
Duly noted.
Jack B.
Silbeg
Osseo, MN
Post #: 37
You should see the "set" that Dave Cook created for this! Very cool.

Sven, I would also be very willing to run this scenario for you. It was a LOT of fun to play, and I think it would be interesting to run. So, between Ryan and myself we should be able to find a time to run it.

Let me check my schedule, and perhaps I can make a suggestion for a date. Question: would you be available on Friday, Aug 2?