Greetings, hope your week is going well. We have an important announcement to make. The OMB facility is not available to us due to annual maintenance and kindly see below the new location for the hackathon. We apologies for any inconvenience.
New Location: level 4, NTUC Trade Union House, 73 Bras Basah Road. We have rooms 4A and 4B reserved for the event. Very kind of NTUC learning center to assist with this arrangement.
Start time: 9.30 am
End at: 4.00 pm
Hackathon theme: Education!
We have the following sample topics for the hackathon (kindly note: these are suggested topics, feel free to come up with ones of your own!):
1. IOT + PowerApps: Controlling a DC motor with Power Apps as a remote
2. Cognitive services + PowerApps: Intelligent student safety using image recognition (auto license plate recognition) and automated process flow (system notification using MS flow)
3. D365 CE: Institution admission process using D365 customer engagement sales
4. Power Platform + Azure DB: Student revenue forecasting
5. Business central - TBD
6. Azure services (stream analytics) + Power Platform: Kindergarden room temperature monitoring and alert.
7. D365 CE + Power Apps: Approval flow for a teacher leave application process.
Kindly note that these are sample topics and feel free to change as necessary. Please also feel free to team up with your friends/other attendees.
Looking forward to having you there and to discovering new ideas!!
Kindly bring your own device (laptop, surface etc) since it's a hands-on event.
Thanks and Regards,