addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tokyo Museum Meetup Group Message Board › About the museum meet up event on this Saturday

About the museum meet up event on this Saturday

This message board is read-only.

Tatsuya
user 6562299
Group Organizer
Tokyo, JP
Hello,

Thank you very much for signing up to the event on this Saturday. I am looking forward to enjoying the Degas exhibition and the dinner in China town afterward with all of you. In order to make the afternoon in Yokohama enjoyable to all of us, I would like to request you the following:

1. Please make sure to show up to the meeting spot on time.

2. Please pick up the ticket for the exhibition in advance.
When I called up the museum, I learned that there is a line to buy tickets at the museum. We don't have to wait in a line to get into the exhibition once we have them, so let's avoid unnecessary waiting time. You will find the information to purchase the tickets in advance.
http://www.degas2010.com/ticket/­

See you all on this Saturday,
Tatsuya