addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tokyo Museum Meetup Group Message Board › Stay extra days because it's over the Labor Day Weekend

Stay extra days because it's over the Labor Day Weekend

This message board is read-only.

heidi
user 4115836
Garden Grove, CA
Post #: 1
Hi, we timed this event right. biggrinI think I am going to stay few more days to enjoy the event. It's Labor Day's weekend. If you are interested to share the hotel room with me, please let me know. Let's stay till Tuesday Japan time (Labor Day US time).