addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NY MusicTech Meetup Message Board › New Meetup: Wed 1/27 @ Bowery Electric - NYC Music:Tech

New Meetup: Wed 1/27 @ Bowery Electric - NYC Music:Tech

Seth H.
user 2570520
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Announcing a new Meetup for NYC MusicTechnology Meetup!

What: Wed 1/27 @ Bowery Electric - NYC Music:Tech

When: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 7:00 PM

Where:
The Bowery Electric
327 Bowery (@2nd street)
New York, NY 10003

Mark your calendars for the next Music:Tech meetup!
With your help, I was able to round up a great group of new Music apps (and their creators) to showcase.

Presenters will include:

• Morgan Lang, presenting RebelX iPhone app.
  • Unha Engels, presenting CuriousBrain iPhone app.
  • Craig Swann, presenting ClubCreate
  • (...and I'm working on one more biggie.)

Also a Special Announcement from Jesse Kirshbaum of SoundCtrl about some of the awesomeness he's up to.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my last email. This event is shaping up to be a good one!

please RSVP

thnx, Seth

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­