addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MUSIC ATL Message Board › Event details changed: Atlanta Music Business April Meetup

Event details changed: Atlanta Music Business April Meetup

A former member
I've updated this event. For more details, see the full listing: http://musicbiz.meetu...­

Please remember that we must patronize the facility if we wish to continue to get it for free. We will meet on the patio as long as weather permits. Please don't forget you dues. Running this event is not free. It's not for me it for the fee to run a meetup.

If anyone has some music that they would like the group to take a listen to please bring it. Singers, be ready to sing a couple of bars for the group.

If Wednesdays work better for eveyone please let me know. Whatever it takes to grow the group. This is OUR group so let's make it exciting.

When: Wednesday, April 4, 2007 at 7:00 PM

Where: The Grape
300 N Highland Ave, NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
(404) 577-4662

Event fee: USD3.00 per person

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP 'No' or 'Maybe' as well as 'Yes'.)

You can always get in touch with me through the 'Contact Organizer' feature on the Meetup.com website: http://musicbiz.meetu...­