addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Philadelphia Musicians, Songwriters, & Singers Network Group Message Board › wanna jam? interested in joining or starting a band. or just playing for fun.

wanna jam? interested in joining or starting a band. or just playing for fun.

samantha
user 50704272
Elkins Park, PA
Post #: 7
am looking for ppl to play with, join existing band or start one. no egos and no flakes, pls. had enuf of that already and just started. follow thru, show up,be on time, have a plan, set a goal and achieve it. are you on the same page? cuz i'm a dog on a pants leg when i decide i wanna do something and it's hard work. am always trying to be better. you too? prefer someone with experience playing out cuz i'm just starting.

my influences are all over the map. would love to sing international stuff mixed with jazz, rock, and anything else that seems interesting and suits my voice. have perfect pitch and can do 2 and 3 part harmonies. love that!

i don't need or want to be in charge. it's generally like herding cats, only harder. cats are easier to train. sense of humor, preferably dark, is essential.