What we're about
In this group the emphasis is on five things:
(1) dynamic and halal wealth creation & distribution and helping Muslims get into business;
(2) promoting members businesses, through recommendations, referrals and introductions;
(3) sharing and learning about halal, best, effective and fair business practices;
(4) providing routes into enterprise and business support and advice for those starting (or hoping to start)their entrepreneurial journey;
(5) joint ventures and collaborations and investment opportunities around projects that facilitate and spread the entrepreneurial spirit.
We meet in central London on the 3rd Wednesday evening of each calendar month, 6pm - 8:30m (refreshments will be served). Membership is FREE but the attendance fee for each official meetup is £8, payable in cash on the evening.
At our meetings, everybody speaks. It's all about letting everyone else know just what they can do for you, and hearing what little things you can do for everyone else. Then it's about what we can do together to make where we live a place where entrepreneurs and can thrive and justice is established. Then of course it's all about networking and getting to know each other.