This group is for all women in their 30s and 40s who are looking for fun, supportive and reliable female friends. This can be a difficult age to find and maintain friendships, as people's lives take them in very different directions.
We'll bond over a variety of fun events designed to foster real friendships while also exploring the Big Apple--and beyond. I am an "off the beaten path" kind of girl, so I strive to make these events truly unique and interesting. Most event sizes will be small and intimate, to allow people to really converse and get to know each other, with a few larger events thrown in.
Please read and abide by these rules:
- For all events, I will email attendees a day or two before the event with my mobile. You have until midnight on the day of the event to update your RSVP, including events with a refundable fee. Please don't flake, please don't cancel last minute, and please don't no-show. If you do this for an event with a strict RSVP count, this will result in an automatic ban.
- Please don't show up to an event that you weren't able to get in to. This will result in an automatic ban.
- Please do not bring a +1 when +1s are not allowed. This will result in an automatic ban.
- In order to be fair to everyone, it is "first come, first serve" when it comes to RSVPs. I appreciate that it can be difficult to get into events due to the small group sizes, but please do not message me asking for special treatment to get on the yes list. If you persist in messaging me, you will be banned.
- If you can no longer make an event, please do not leave a comment on the event page explaining why. Just change your RSVP.