addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MY SISTER'S KEEPER Women's Social Group of L.A. and SFV Message Board › Enjoy Drive-In August 4th!

Enjoy Drive-In August 4th!

A former member
Dearest wnderful friends and fans of Drive-In movies:  Thanks you, dear friends, who have paid online & let me know you're coming: Yay! to Dee Dee, Jhazzai & her Blankie, Glenda & her guest, and yours truly.

For my other "yes rsvpers"  Emily, Jennifer, Veleri, and Senrita Lupe Ortega, could you plese a) check your calendars and assure me you're still coming to our fabulous rooftop movie & picnic event and b)pay online:devilsnighdrivein.com via Pay Pal, and let me know under comments, or in your rsvp, that you've paid?  Please note, our sister Carol, has one ticket she's already purchased, but unfortunately Carol forgot a more pressing plan, and will not be able to attend or style her glow necklace nor flashing light ring: she's noted this under comments for "Drive-In"--so if you intend on joining us, before going online to purchase, you may want to contact our Carol & grab her ticket.  All onlne tickets are $10.  If we wait till show night, we risk that the tickets are sold-out or, with some luck, you pay $12.50.  I'm bringing my hot, hot wings! blue cheese dipping sauce & glow necklaces, flashing light rings for all!  Please TCOB for Drive-In Night attendance & I'm so looking forward to seeing my old MSK friends and meeting new ones this coming Saturday!  Sending sunshine all your ways, driving miss darcy.