addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MY SISTER'S KEEPER Women's Social Group of L.A. and SFV Message Board › SENIOR WOMEN AND MEN WANTED ( 70s - 80s)

SENIOR WOMEN AND MEN WANTED ( 70s - 80s)

Organizer
JADE
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 19
Hi Ladies,

If you know any YOUNG SPIRIT, HEALTHY & ACTIVE SENIORS (age 70s -80s) who would like to meet other ACTIVE/YOUNG/ POSITIVE SENIORS in their age range who enjoy doing what they enjoy close to where they live, please contact me! I have a group forming specifically for this demographic! It's majority women but I even have some men in their age range coming onboard!.If your loved one is not computer literate they can still join and get matched with other possible new friends in this age range!

Thanks!
Gail