addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MY SISTER'S KEEPER Women's Social Group of L.A. and SFV Message Board › NQV Road Trip - One Seat Available (For Free

NQV Road Trip - One Seat Available (For Free

Kimberly
kimberlydavis34
Group Organizer
North Hollywood, CA
Hello all,

A seat has just become available for the Not Quite Vegas Road Trip. Unfortunately a guest of one of our sisters (Teresa Smith) can't make it and she is 'donating' the spot to anyone who can make it. The first one to claim the seat can have it. Please leave a comment on the event page so that everyone will see that you grabbed the spot and text or call me asap so I can make note of it.

I hope one of you can make it!

Kimberly

818 605 4464
A former member
Post #: 2
would have loved to go along but I have company staying over this weekend, be safe and have lots of fun...happy wishes to all