addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MY SISTER'S KEEPER Women's Social Group of L.A. and SFV Message Board › May's Trivia Question

May's Trivia Question

Kimberly
kimberlydavis34
Group Organizer
North Hollywood, CA
Post #: 99
Hi ladies,

Please post your answer to May's Trivia Question here. The first person to post correctly wins a $25.00 gift card to AMC Theatres.
A former member
Post #: 1
I think it is a star nosed mole found in Canada and the US.
Karen
Sunsetss
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 10
star nose mole found in eastern canada and the US
Karen
Sunsetss
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 11
Oops I see Avril beat me to the punch already : )
Quinnette
QLittlestar
Burbank, CA
Post #: 8
OK I'm a bonehead, I replied to everybody!!! FORGIVE ME!!!!!!

Kim thanks for dropping off my stuff from the party. Gurl you ran out of here so fast, you forgot something........LEMONS!!!!
A former member
Post #: 12
Great job! That's what it is. Darn, I wanted that movie card. Oh well.