Needs a location
About the destination
1. Gandikota on the right bank of the river Penna in Andhra Pradesh is known for its spectacular gorge formed by river Pennar that cuts through the Erramala hills. This handsome piece of Natures architecture has come to be known as the Grand Canyon of India by travelers who visit it and get bewitched by its beauty. Apart from the unmatched beauty of the gorge, the mystical charm of this fort makes a visit to this village all the more exciting for history lovers and adventure seekers.
2. Ahobilam Ugra Sthambham Trek : At a distance of 8km from the Upper Ahobilam temple, we can see a cleft of the mountain dividing it into two visible parts. It is a long-held view that from the cleft, the Lord appeared in the form of Narasimha and this cleft is known as 'Ugra Sthambham'.
3. Belum Caves is the largest and longest cave system open to the public on the Indian subcontinent
Slots: 17 ONLY
Accommodation: Camping in the tents under open sky, Govt. Tourist home washrooms for freshening up!
Travel: Tempo traveler
Pick-up/Drop spots: Will be announced one day before the event on a Whatsapp group created with all travelers
DAY 0 : Start from HYD around 09:00 PM
DAY 1 :
06:00 AM : Reach Ahobilam , freshen up & breakfast
07:30 AM : Start trek to Ahobilam Ugra Sthambham.
09:30 AM : Reach Top Point.
10:00 AM : Start Descend to Base Village.
12:30 PM : Lunch
01:30 PM : sTART TO Belum caves.
03:30 PM : Reach belum caves and explore caves.
06:00 PM : Start to Gandikota.
07:30 PM : Reach gandikota , Freshup and Complete Dinner.
09:30 PM : Head to the campsite of tents pitched in the form of a circle and play a lot of games, socialize, revel in the warmth of the campfire,Good night.
DAY 2 :
05:30 AM wake up call.
07:00 AM freshen up & breakfast,
08:00 AM : head out to the magnificent Fort, visit ancient temple, take a lot of selfies, visit The Grand Canyon of India and do a lot of bouldering by waking up the monkey inside all of us, shout out loud into the valley to listen to your echo from different directions!
02:00 AM : Lunch
04:00 PM : Pack bags and leave.
11:00 PM : Reach Hyderabad, Bye Bye.
1. All Transportation Hyd-Hyd.
2. Tent Stay - On Sharing basis.
3. Cave Entrance Tickets.
1. Food & Water .
2. Personal expenses.
Event cost: Rs. 2900/- only
Transfer to the below Account Details:
Name : Addula Bhasker Reddy
Account Number :[masked]
Bank : ICICI
Branch : Kalyan Nagar
IFSC CODE : ICIC[masked]
NOTE : Once transferred please leave Transaction Id in meetup event page comments section.
Things to bring:
1.3 pairs of quick-dry clothing. Please wear one pair on Friday night itself before coming to the railway station. You'll not get an opportunity to change during our travel.
3.Min 2 litres of water .
4.Sanitation kit (Wet wipes, Odomos, Toothpaste, Sanitizer, ORS, Tang)
6.Govt. Issued Id proof
7.Medicines (If you have any health issues).
1) No smoking and no alcohol.
2) No littering, no pollution of water.
3) This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trip comfortable.
4) ladies and gents accommodation is separate in tents or rooms.
5) If you cant swim don't go deep into the water.
NOTE: Event Hosts have all the rights to add or remove any member and do necessary changes in route, activity, time, duration depending on the situations and climate conditions. ORGANIZER'S DECISION IS FINAL (ITS ALL ABOUT SAFETY, PLEASE CO-OPERATE)
Cancellation prior 48 hours: 80% money refund, if there is replacement (Getting replacement is not our responsibility and can not be assured, however we will try at our end).
Cancellation between 48 hours - 0 hours: No refund.
Like us on Facebook : National Adventure Club - HYD (https://www.facebook.com/NACHyderabad/)
Visit us on Instagram : National Adventure Club - HYD (https://www.instagram.com/nachyderabad/)
Our Website : http://www.nationaladventureclub.com