addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Nash.rb Message Board › Java / Ruby on Rails Web Applications Developer needed in Nashville!

Java / Ruby on Rails Web Applications Developer needed in Nashville!

Marc
user 9683438
Nashville, TN
Post #: 5
Hey everyone!

I'm a recruiter with teknetex here in Nashville - I spoke with a pretty cool Ruby/Rails developer about a position I'm working on and he recommended I find your group and post something about it here, saying my outreach should be well received.

We're working with a start up which has relocated here from Boston. They're in need of a Web App Developer. Sharp group of guys. Pay is great and it's a great opportunity (not just saying that - recruiters love that line). I've pasted the requirements below. Feel free to give me a call directly to talk about it - or email.

I've also hit a brick wall with a search for a Python Developer - if anyone knows someone proficient in Python and PHP (building APIs), I can get them a job.

Thanks, all, and have a great holiday season!

Marc Elliott
marc.elliott at teknetex dot cm
615-750-3425x112

ESSENTIAL DUTIES/EXPERIENCE

· Design and code web applications, including customer facing applications as well as internal applications used for deployment, configuration, and reporting.
· Must be able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· This position requires familiarity with a broad range of both front and back end technologies:
· Java and Java web technologies such as JSP and Servlets;
· Spring Framework;
· Ruby/Rails;
· JavaScript JQuery/Prototype;
· JavaScript JQuery Dynamic HTML;
· CSS;
· AJAX Techniques
· Must demonstrate expertise with either Java or Ruby.
· Must understand advanced database concepts.
· Bachelor degree in computer science, or related experience.
· At least three years experience delivering production code.