addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Nash.rb Message Board › Good Group for a Beginner?

Good Group for a Beginner?

Levi K.
user 4767207
Nashville, TN
Post #: 2
So, I've been wanting to come to the meet ups, but I have been afraid it wouldn't be cool for a somewhat noob to rails, and programming world to show up...I just wanted to know your thoughts...I thought it would be a good way to learn more, and faster. I have no friends that know RoR...and I need some...

Levi
A former member
Post #: 2
Yeah, we'd be happy to discuss things with you and help you along in your learning. This is a great way to advance your knowledge. I won't look at you in a snobbish way for being a new to things. Hopefully nobody else will either.
Levi K.
user 4767207
Nashville, TN
Post #: 3
sweet!! I have had some bad experiences on some forums and stuff...Looking forward to next wednesday!