Nash.rb Message Board › Looking for a Ruby On Rails Developer
|A former member||
Speedeals is looking for a part-time (15-25 hrs/week), junior-level Ruby on Rails developer to join our development team. You will be working with our senior software engineers in the US, Europe, Asia to improve performance, add features, debug and develop fixes for our server, web, and mobile applications. Speedeals is a pre-funded startup, therefore this is an equity-only position until we receive Series A financing.
• Design and implement features in an agile/iterative/collaborative environment
• Work efficiently and take initiative to solve complex problems
• Assists with implementing enhancements and fixing bugs
• Write clean, well-organized code
• Develop for the web and for mobile
• Strong desire to make a significant contribution
• Experience with Ruby on Rails required
• Familiarity with SQL and relational databases such as MySQL
• Experience programming consumer-based web applications preferred
• Great communication and team collaboration skills
• Ability to quickly prototype and iterate towards production-level quality
• A bachelors degree in CS or candidate for such a degree
To apply for this position, please your resume and a coverletter to: email@example.com
Speedeals provides online and mobile access to discounted consumer services and products, and customer acquisition tools for local businesses. Speedeals offers a unique and broad selection of discounted services, and provides a fun and simple solution for finding, purchasing, and using discounted services. We are the only “real-time” deals service which allows the immediate purchase and use of services, and supports local businesses by bringing new customers right to their door. Visit us at www.speedeals.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE INDICATE ON YOUR COVERLETTER/EMAIL THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS AN EQUITY ONLY POSITION UNTIL WE RECEIVE SERIES A FUNDING.