Nashville Pet Products Center (http://nashvillepetproducts.com/) and Tails of the Trail™ present PupFest 2016: An Irish Faire!
Aᴅᴏᴘᴛᴀʙʟᴇ sʜᴇʟᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴇᴛs | Hɪᴋᴇ ᴡ/ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇʟᴇss ʜᴏᴜɴᴅs (RSVP ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴅ (http://www.meetup.com/nashville-hiking/events/228950644/)) | Lɪᴠᴇ Iʀɪsʜ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ | Fᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ | Fᴀᴄᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ
Saturday, March 19, 2016
Nashville Pet Products Center - Hermitage (https://goo.gl/maps/WquuDpVFdjw)
9:00 a.m. - Tails of the Trail hike with the shelter dogs (RSVP required on the separate event (http://www.meetup.com/nashville-hiking/events/228950644/))
10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Live Irish music, food truck, face painting
Our Middle Tennessee shelter partners are bringing out adorable, adoptable dogs and cats:
• Cheatham County Animal Control (http://ccactn.com/)
• Bonaparte's Retreat (http://www.bonapartesretreat.org)
• Metro Nashville Animal Care and Control (http://www.nashville.gov/Health-Department/Animal-Care-and-Control.aspx)
• Middle Tennessee Boxer Rescue (http://www.mtbr.org/)
• Williamson County Animal Center (http://www.wcacanimal.org/)
Live music by Bill Verdier and Anne Hoos from The Nashville Ceili Band (http://www.nashvilleceiliband.com/)
Face painters from Belmont University
The Apollo Burgers food truck (http://foodtrucksnash.org/truck/apollo-burgers) will be on hand featuring their flame-broiled, hand crafted burgers
Leashed personal dogs are welcomed but are not allowed to interact with the adoptable shelter dogs.
Let's all load up "the boot" with donation items and join us for "a whale of a time"!
Thanks to our retail partner: