addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Music City Wine Enthusiasts Message Board › Upcoming events

Upcoming events

Laura
user 3700371
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
Hello, wine lovers,

It looks like Spring has finally sprung, and we have a few meetups coming up that I wanted to tell you all about.

First of all, JR and Dana are hosting a tasting at their house on March 24th, and there is currently a waiting list of people who want to go. If your plans change, please adjust your RSVP so that folks on the waiting list can attend if you can't.

We're also planning to go to Music in the Vines at Arrington in April. The schedule isn't final yet, so details on that meetup could change based on Arrington's schedule. We will get to some other wineries in the area as the weather continues to improve. Folks have suggested Beachhaven in Clarksville, Sumner Crest in Portland and Grinders Switch Winery in Centerville as other possible field trips, as well as asking if we can get out to Belle Meade again this year.

Our assistant organizer Amy is planning a sushi and sake tasting for us, so watch for details on that. And, save the date for International Chardonnay Date on May 24. It is going to be a fun event with a lot of great wines and we're going to partner to raise money with a charity this year!

Also as a matter of housekeeping, I have been getting a lot of feedback about people just not showing up for events. We need to be courteous to our hosts and let them know if our plans change. It's not fair to them when they plan for 30 people in their home and only 10 show up.

As always, if you would like to host an event, have any ideas/thoughts/questions or concerns, please send me an email. I hope to see you all soon!