addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Sports Natives Message Board › Tickets? Buyers and sellers unite!

Tickets? Buyers and sellers unite!

Jon
andiwonder
Group Organizer
Boston, MA
Post #: 2
Click the "Track this Discussion" button above, and whenever someone makes a post about tickets you will be notified.

Have tickets? Need tickets?

Make a fellow Native happy - post here first!

Buying and selling only please - ask questions directly to the buyer/seller.

Expired posts will be deleted.

Red Sox official ticket resale policy is HERE.
Susan
user 6892253
Tewksbury, MA
Post #: 1
Hi All. Even with the snow, baseball season is less than 2 wks away.

I have 4 tickets,upper left roof, $75 each, for some games that I'm selling

Games are:
Wed 4/10 @7 vs TB
Sun 4/14 @135 vs BAL
Thu 4/25 @630 vs HOU
Mon 5/6 @7 vs MIN
Wed 7/3 @7 vs SD

Let me know if you're interested in any!

Susan
Henry W.
user 12978992
Ipswich, MA
Post #: 7
www.henrysbaseballclub.com 781 891 0621 WOULD U KNOW THE SECTION # OR SEAT OR ROW? ARE THEY FACE VALUE? ANY ONE WITH TICKETS CALL HENRY 781 891 0621 I HAVE BASEBALL ,PLAYER'S THAT WILL TAKE THEM OFF UR HANDS!!
Rachel
user 2431424
Brighton, MA
Post #: 6
Hello RSN! I have a pair of fabulous seats for Saturday Sept 6 at the Blue Jays. You can find a pic and more details here: http://boston.craigsl...­

If you're interested, lemme know. Thanks!